Edwin L. Carpenter
- Grand Rapids
Edwin L. Carpenter is a pastor and long-time film reviewer for Dove.org He has a bachelors degree in Writing from Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids, Mich. He was raised in Brighton, Mich., by Christian grandparents and has a twin brother, Bill, who is also an ordained minister. Ed and his wife Jackie have one child, Daniel, who is newly married to Kristen and loves sports.
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Showcases the Life of Mr. Rogers,
- “Unbroken: Path to Redemption” is well worth seeing
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
- Paul, Apostle for Christ is a Remarkable Movie
- God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness makes a great point: God is Still Not Dead!
- Hacksaw Ridge: A movie about a Christian man called a coward that saved 75 American lives
- Ken Thompson Treks for Treasures
- Charity Recycling Fair for Good Causes
- Do You Believe? is the Best Faith-based Film I have seen