Dr. Rex M. Rogers
- Grand Rapids
Rex M. Rogers (born 1952) serves as President of SAT-7 USA, the American promotion and fundraising arm of SAT-7, a Christian satellite television ministry by and for the people of the Middle East and North Africa. SAT-7 SAT-7, based in Nicosia, Cyprus, supports quality, indigenous-produced programming on four channels in three languages, Arabic, Persian, and Turkish.
Rogers was president of Cornerstone University from 1991 to 2008, tied for third longest serving president among independent colleges and universities in Michigan. He also served as a graduate assistant and on the faculty and/or administration at University of Cincinnati, Cedarville University, and The King's College. Rogers worked in 2008-2009 as vice president for The Timothy Group.
Rogers's website, www.rexmrogers.com, features a blog on current issues and events. He writes a monthly article for West Michigan Christian News.
A frequent guest on radio and television programs, Rogers comments upon religion, politics, leadership, gambling, education, and other cultural issues. For sixteen years, Rogers was the author and voice of the radio program and newspaper column "Making a Difference." His programs and columns applied a Christian worldview to contemporary issues and concerns.
From: Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_M._Rogers
- New Gender Ideology – A Given in American Culture
- Present-Day False Prophets Undermine Church and Culture
- Transgenderism’s Cultural Juggernaut
- Gender Fluidity and Divine Design
- Christian Organization Statements— Doctrinal, Lifestyle, Position—Then and Now
- Losing a Language of the Christian Faith
- Two Profound Questions: What Think Ye of Christ? How Should We Then Live?
- Diversity In Culture and the Church
- The Declining Influence of Christianity On American Culture
- The Unique American Experience and Christianity