Are Selfies Really Something New?
Created by WMCN Editor
Created on 28 September 2014
- A person can’t go far these days without being exposed to either someone taking a selfie or seeing someone’s selfie posted on a social media page. While the idea of taking a picture of yourself in nearly every situation may be new, the concept really originated in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.
- Is Capitalism Biblical?
- (Media / Is Capitalism Biblical?)
- A Changing Neighborhood
- (Media / A Changing Neighborhood)
- Stopping at 2.3 Children?
- (Media / Stopping at 2.3 Children?)
- Categories: Relevant Christian Jeff Carlson